Our Reroof Process
Learn about all of the steps involved with replacing your roof!
Step #1: Pre Job
- We will help you select and finalize the product and color being installed.
- A permit will be delivered and posted on the premise.
- We will make sure all landscape and concrete has been protected.
- A dumpster will arrive on site.
- Our roofing supplier will deliver the shingles and materials.
Step #2: Tear Off
- All existing layers of shingles are removed and thrown in dumpster.
- All felt, flashing, and various materials are removed and thrown in dumpster.
- Decking is cleared and prepped for installation.
Step #3: Installation
- Drip edge and valley material is installed.
- Roof is "dried in" by installing felt and underlayment.
- All vents, skylights, and fixtures are flashed and sealed.
- Your selected product will be installed following code requirements.
- All exposed metal and vents will be painted to match shingle color.
Step #4: Completion
- All trash will be removed from the premise.
- Extremely thorough cleanup of entire property will begin.
- A roller magnet will be used to pick up and remove stray nails on the ground.
- Our roof audit and inspection will be completed.
- We will post ladders required for the city inspectors.
We live in a very windy area (in the winter) and had a section of our roof come off this past winter. Keith went out of his way to be at our house and meet with the insurance adjuster to make sure we were getting fair treatment. He then did our repairs in a timely fashion and followed up to make sure all was secure. Excellent, personable service. Great communication.Joe Williams
Read More Reviews